Crazy How my one alicorn has went from over saturated piece of shit to what she is now. But lets get this started! These are the major "Players" in my mlp world.
1) Captain Davvy Jones, The Aquaticorn. He lives a life of freedom with his crew, who range from earth ponies to aquatic ponies. He's fairly calm with them, but does not believe in letting people jeopardize their safety on stupid things. They interact mostly with The Cavalier Empire and Mechrotropolis, with some minor ties to the Swift Wing Tribe.
2) Lady Athens, Mechrotropolis. She is the rather reclusive leader of the land who's main drive is to advance science as much as possible. Her rare appearences usually involve meetings with other leaders, though most of the ones with the Empire end with some yelling. Otherwise her subjects see her children more than her.
3) King Andras, Stamid. He actually isn't a true king, just a man with more than enough land for his 'subject' to live on. His subject are all ponies like him, who aren't considered 'normal' by others, or who have been displaced by the Empire's constant warring. Andras is rather down to earth, and does raise objections with the title he has been given by the others. Though it does let him talk to Lady Athens, which he doesn't mind.
4) Consuls Alexander and Maximus, The Cavalier. Okay I have totally rewitten what happened to them that I said earlier. This pair actually were adopted by the founder of the Empire, Romulus after he never married and had children of his own despite wanting them. When the pair grew old enough and their deeds are well known through out the empire, the pair manage to become Consuls in their own right, with Alexander leading the land to love culture while Maximus plans military strategy for their army.
5) Cheiftess Knasgowa (Heron), The Swift Wing tribe*. She is extremely caring to the people who are under her care. Knasgowa rarely touches the ground and is constantly watching for strangers, due to her fear of the other groups sneaking up and attacking them for 'invading' their land. Her biggest interaction with the outside world is The Draquoniks, mostly pointing them in the right direction of their dragon.
6) Obsidian Flame, The Draquoniks. Her entire group easily goes between the boarders of the group, and due to their mixed races in the group along with their neutrality unless payed well. She rather is quiet usually only barking orders, though she does like to go out of her way to talk to the Swift Wing Tribe.
*The Swift Wing tribe is heavily based on the Cherokee tribe, but due to issues in being able to research there will be influences from other tribes at times.